Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Dreaming

My Dream...

To live in a cute little house that I can Garden out front and have a big deck that wraps around three sides of the house with white posts and a pouch swing. Beautiful decorated rooms in a wide range of colors and fun personalized things all around... our bedroom would be in the attic with a window seat and we would have a sitting area and then you walk down to the bedroom part...

More of my Dream...
To be married to the man beyond my dreams who works for our family and goes on adventures with me all the time... We would never get sick of picnics and taking walks at night and just curling up and watching movies together doing things going places we have never been just being together. Being best friends. I want to be His helper as the Bible describes me to be. I want to be his Biggest fan, encourager, lover and best friend.

Dreaming more... I would love to have a small business where I could take pictures such as, senior, wedding, couples, engagement, family, sports, babies, and kids...Have a little office with amazing framed pictures. I would love to specialize in making personalized books.

More...
Having a couple cuties that run around the house watching them grow and being able to teach them about God early so that they are ecstatic about how real He is. I want to finger paint and build tree houses, have tea parties and make music videos... I want to be the best mommy ever!

I dream more...
I would love to have a small group in our home when couples come over and we can learn about Gods greatness together... I also want to have an outreach to teenage girls were they can come over learn how to sew and cook and then get really deep in the word and in theology knowing that we can start young making a difference for Christ.

More...
I would love to travel go places that are different than the great Ozarks, definitely: Paris, Israel, Arizona, Main, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Australia... I would love to take photos there but also just experience the different cultures and beautiful creation.

Dreaming...
I want my day to day life to not be about me but I want to help others by encouraging them and doing things for them that will help them be who God can make them... I want to be one of those women that you can't get out of The Word... I want to think in such a way that is always in context of eterenity.

I have many dreams and many more will come i'm sure yet I know that God has my life all planned out and I am part of his Body so beyond any of my dreams I want to give them all up in order for God to fill me up with His spirit so I can be a vessel for His Glory...

That's my DREAMS

2 comments:

  1. It would seem that we do want the same thing. I just read yours and I truly am excited that deep down we do want the same things. The only thing is timing. We did not talk about timing in our blogs.

    Timing... So this is something we can talk about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly! You are an amazing girl and I have no doubt that one day all of your dreams will come true! I can't wait to watch them unfold throughout the years (even if I'm not physically here). I love you!

    ReplyDelete