Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Life Life Life

I want to document my life in order to remember what Christ has done and also be able to look at all the blessings that are in my life and praise Jesus that His mercy is new every morning. I am going to set some goals out there for my self so I can achieve and document through this blog.

I do want to remember little details that make me smile everyday and the joys of friends and family. There are so many amazing people in my life and every one of them is so priceless.

Getting deep with God is something I want to do. I tell myself that one day I’ll get struck my lightning and become on fire for God again instead of investing and pursuing and giving up self in order to know Him more. I want to understand who God is more. I want to be able to know without a doubt that the Lords greatness is never ending. I want to let His power be reviled to me in a massive way. I want to change how I view life. I want God to remain at the center of my thought and conversations even when we are in a situation were it is not normal I want God to be the center, the bond that holds EVERYthing together. Causing all my priorities and daily tasks to become a spiritual venture. We can compare Christ to everything the bible says God is of all, over all and through all and in all.

God and people that’s what I want my life to be about.

2 comments:

  1. I am totally Excited about this new thing that we are starting. It is so much Fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get ready...when you desire something that is God's desire too...YOU WILL RECEIVE IT!

    ReplyDelete