Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My 2nd to Last Day of my 1st Semester in College

Today, Today was a good day. I woke up easily and ready to take some Finals. Garrett met me in the chapel about ten min before our first Tests this morning we prayed together it was wonderful! I went and took my first final which I think I did ok at it was a lot harder than I expected but my professor gave us popcorn during the exam. (Gateway, pro Balzer he's my favorite!) I'm going to miss that class, those were some of my favorite parts of the week! I got out early and came back to organize and study for my Wellness Exam which I went to right after lunch I was almost late to it but thanks to Ben and Garrett I noticed what time it was. I seriously studied for that test more than I have ever studied for anything! But I know it was worth it, that thing was long and hard. So I got that over with PRAISE JESUS!!! So I checked my mail and got a Christmas card from the Amazing Amber Lacy it made me smile soooo much as I was walking out of Walker Amber and Morgan were in the gift shop that's when I found out in fact that the place would not take back even one of my books! FOR REAL that's a sad day! However I still had about 40 min before my next final so Morgan Kristy and I all watched the next LOST episode. I didn't want to leave but had to so I headed to my last Final for the day Computer graphics were I made this : ) Garrett and I are in that class together and it is always refreshing to be able to see him at the end of the day. Our professor is really great too. (Bobby Martin) His wife made us theese little sugar cookies for class. After that Garrett and I went to the admissions office for Pizza lots of good food! After that Garrett walked me back to Mayfield and we sat in the loby for about 20 min lestioning to Pastor Paul on Garretts super amazing phone. I am now back in my room with Amber Lacy study/writing on my blog for Old Testement Exam tomorrow. Amber is memorizing something about a mouse.... I don't remember that being on the study guide but if that helps her out then cool thing! It's been a great day! Praise Jesus we only have one more day of school left tell Christmas brake! I can't wait to spend the day with G-rate all Friday too!!!! God is sooo good!

No comments:

Post a Comment