Thursday, December 18, 2008

One down Seven to go...

Well today today was a day I didn't really ever think I would get through. Today I finished my first semester of college. It has been such a long day! I got up this morning and just studied studied studied until 1:30 for our OT Final. It was really hard and I know I got a lot wrong but I do think I did better on it than any other Exam in that class all year. So it's over... I went to see my Wellness professor this afternoon and talked to him a lil and also found out I got an A- : ) That is a Happy day for you!!! It's crazy I wish I knew the rest of my grades right now. I know I know there is absolutely nothing I can do about it but oh I don't think I'm going to be able to breath out until I know what they are and it's all set in done.... So now what do I do? I have a whole month off. I'm sure I'll find something... ya know like celebrating Christmas and going to the Chick-fil-a game hanging out with my family and sleeping in a lil.... somethen like that : ) Right now though the dorm is really quit and all my friends are off on there way to crazy different places. Our room is soooo clean! I've just been chilling.... watching LOST and I am now going to do a bible study. It's been a long day but I'm so glad that Finals are all over! GOD is soooo good!

No comments:

Post a Comment